Saturday, August 13, 2011

Staring contests...

Ok, this will be weird...but I accidentally get into staring contests with my dog, my friend's dog, and any baby ever.

Moose stares at Brent, but for some reason, we tend to just look at each other. And stare.

It's weird.

The same happens with babies. My niece just looks at me. My friend's kid looks at me too. And I'm sure its the fact that we're facing each other, but, it's still strange.

These staring contests lead me to think a few things:

- are they staring at me because I have something on my face?

- can they read my thoughts?

- are eyes TRULY the window to the soul?

(I don't really think that last thing, it just seemed to the next likely choice.)

All things considered, I'm pretty sure that other people don't feel this way when dogs or babies look at them.

Oh, and cats too.

No comments:

Post a Comment