Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thoughtless. Literally.

I am without thought.

I promised myself to write a blog twice a month, but now, I have no thoughts in my brain to write about...well, that's not completely true...

Therefore, I present to you,

KATE'S INCOHERENT THOUGHTS (part tres or four)

- My dog is dumb. Cute, but dumb. Moose likes to do acrobatics while chasing his tail. I'm impressed, but also amazed that he does not realize that what his is chewing on IS HIS TAIL. For at least 30 minutes.

- I have $10 all in one dollar bills. To the untrained eye, it looks like it's $15.

- I wish it was acceptable to wear jeans and a t-shirt to work. I mean, hello, I work at a college. Why do I have to dress nice when all the people I help are wearing that or less?

- Peaches are gross.

- I have three pretty highlighters! And because I know, dear reader, that you want to know, they are blue, pink, and yello!

-Yes, I did leave yellow like that on purpose because that's the way it SHOULD be spelled. It's not yell-OW, it's yell- O. Hence, yello.

-I just punished my dog for peeing on the floor for the THIRD time with in 2 hours. He waits until we're home to pee everywhere. It's like puppy rebellion.

- Oh yes, those puppy eyes won't work, Moose. You just sit there.

- Seriously, stop looking at me. I'm not backing down.

- Juicy Fruit does not taste like fruit. Nor does the yello package fool me. I know it's gum. Not a rectangular lemon.

-Something tells me I need to buy some Vera Bradley. You know, to annoy Brent. Also, to be pretty and functional for a lady's handbag.

- Grape flavor water is nasty.

-Why am I all about fruit tonight? Weird.

-WAIT! I did have an apple at 5:30...maybe that's why?

Ok, well, that's enough ridiculousness for now. I hope you enjoyed it, I did.

Now go eat some fruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment