Saturday, November 19, 2011

I almost missed November!

Holy cow, folks, it's past mid month. I haven't written a post. I KNOW, I KNOW, you are all terribly sad and totally disheartened, but it is the way it is.

I'm totally lost on what to write. And you know what that means...

RANDOM INTER-WORKINGS OF A RANDOM PERSON'S MIND WHOSE NAME HAPPENS TO BE KATE AND SHE IS TOTALLY AWESOME, THOUGH SOME OF YOU MAY NOT THINK THAT BUT IT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL...YET. AND THEN AT THAT POINT MIGHT FIND ME TO BE A "NICE PERSON WHO IS A LITTLE STRANGE BUT QUIRKY IN A GOOD WAY, BUT LET'S NOT PUT SMALL CHILDREN AROUND HER BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT WHAT SHE'S GOT TO RUB OFF ON THEM."

a.k.a- Here's what's in my head

- Yes, when I used all capitals on that "title"/"short story," I was talking very loudly.

- I have an egg ball that helps my chapped lips. It's blue and smells like a sweet minty gum.

-I hate those Chevy commercials where the dad gets his old car back. Why is he crying? Why did his kids search for FIVE YEARS instead of just buying him the Matchbox Car toy version and paint it the same color as his real car? Why do I think that it's a nice commercial and that I should probably lay off of the fictional characters in a commercial?

-So, water is good, I guess.

- Why are iPhone covers so expensive? I really want a Kate Spade one, but it's like, $40 for her cheap one! What the heck, Kate Spade? Why do you happen to offer the cutest covers at the most unreasonable prices?

- I found a HomeGoods Store in Knoxville! Whoot whoot! (Basically, a HomeGoods store is the same as T.J. Maxx but it's all the home stuff, duh!) AND I WAS EXCITED. And bought...nothing. And I was sad.

- My husband had the craziest trip to the grocery store- He was on the phone with his dad and bought stuff without knowing what he bought until after he hung up. Turns out, he bought kiwi, a pineapple, and iTunes gift cards among other things. Weird, right? Here's what the weirdest thing is: iTunes gift cards at Walmart come 3 $10 cards in a pack. I only got one of those cards. Brent got one of those cards. You do the math.

- I've been jipped.

- One day, I'm going to hire a professional hanger-upper. When we move from where we are now to where we'll be in the future, I'm going to hire someone to hang all my pictures around my house. I'm not kidding. Banging nails in to walls is hard.

- My dog's teeth are falling out. It's normal for a puppy but it's sad because he's so needy and wants us to hold him. And it's really creeping me out. My puppy is not a 5 year old child. I don't want to even help my own children when their teeth start to fall out. It's just weird...

- I'm going to be a bad mother.

- I'll be that mom who attaches those small Bath and Body Works anti-bacterial things to their child. Because kids are gross.

- I feel like I need to have some endorsement money coming my way since I've been dropping names... I'll be waiting on my check T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, and Bath and Body Works.

That's what I got tonight folks.

Have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment